It’s been a while since Apple has chosen to select an application designed for children and promote it as the App Store App of the Week. Busy Shapes, developed by the Edoki Academy, targets children between the ages 2 and 5, by prompting them with a digital playground available on the iPhone, iPad and iPod…
Tag: App Store
The App Store is a little short of two million iPhone and iPad apps. Considering this huge amount of iOS software collection, it’s normal to encounter deals around the clock, even during the opening week of 2017, when many of us are still chilling after the Winter Holidays and New Year party. If playing a…
Apple has selected a popular adventure game, developed by 3 Minute Games, as the first “Free App of the Week” nominee. Lifeline: Whiteout is the last addition to the already popular Lifeline franchise, that counts up to 7 different iterations. This software usually retails for $1.99, but you can grab it now free of charge….
The new year has comfortably installed itself, but you still have a couple of days left, to grab the last Free App of the Week promotion generated in 2016. If you aren’t familiar yet, the App Store has a habit of featuring a popular paid app, that goes free for a limited period of time…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time