Apple has selected a popular adventure game, developed by 3 Minute Games, as the first “Free App of the Week” nominee. Lifeline: Whiteout is the last addition to the already popular Lifeline franchise, that counts up to 7 different iterations. This software usually retails for $1.99, but you can grab it now free of charge….
Tag: Apple Watch
One very helpful feature that we would love to see on Apple’s smartwatch, is the ability to issue an audio and/or haptic notification, whenever the wearable exits the paired iPhone range. This would be particularly useful for those owners that forget their iOS device in a foreign location, risking to permanently lose their smartphone. An…
We’ve already shown you how to set up your Apple Watch and enable the Emergency SOS feature, an option that’s available starting with watchOS 3. It allows you to launch a distress call to the appropriate authorities, as well as send automatic notifications to your predefined Emergency contacts, whenever you get in serious trouble. Emergency…
The upcoming Software Update for your Apple Watch will be labeled watchOS 3.1.1! We know that because Apple has started seeding the first Beta for this future release. This will be the second update since watchOS 3 was rolled out this September, along with iOS 10, and brought a wide series of known and unknown…
- Busy Shapes Is The Free App Of Week 2
- Happy 10th iPhone Anniversary! A Decade Of History!
- 10 Apps Gone Free During Week 1 Of 2017
- Lifeline: Whiteout Is The Free App Store App Of Week 1
- Apple Watch Alert While Exiting The Paired iPhone Range
- Warp Shift – Last Free App Of The Week In 2016
- Best Way To Capture & Post 360° Panoramic Photos On Facebook Via iPhone
- Use iOS Parental Control To Limit Your Kids’ iPhone Screen Time