Apple has released watchOS 9.3 update (20S648) for Apple Watch Series 4 and later! Here are all the new features, bug fixes, known issues as well as new problems!
watchOS 9.3 Issues
Check out new bugs and ongoing problems along with their workarounds, before you decide to update:
- 1. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
watchOS 9.3 Features
- 1. New Unity Mosaic watch face, that comes to match the new iOS 16.3 Unity wallpaper. Both honor Black history and culture during the Black History Month!
Other changes reported by users are tracked here:
- 2. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
watchOS 9.3 Bugs Fixed
The release notes mention bug fixes, but there isn’t a single one presented. Below you can find issues addressed by Apple and reported by readers:
- 1. To be updated! (Contribute in the comments!)
Fact: More info about known issues and bugs fixed are available in Apple’s Developer release notes.
watchOS 9.3 Update
- In the My Watch tab, go for General -> Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install, provide your iPhone’s passcode and be patient until the new software is requested, downloaded, prepared, verified and installed!
Tip: Apple Watch has to be connected to its charger and battery level should be above 50% for the installation to start!
Have you installed watchOS 9.3 RC on Apple Watch? Help us cover all changes, improvements, issues as well as bug fixes! Use the comments section!