Last updated on September 21st, 2016 at 08:24 pmWe wish you a healthy and prosperous 2015! On behalf of the entire iPhoneTricks.org team we thank you for being our loyal readers during the past year and promise to provide even more useful iOS tips in the near and distant future. I’m writing this article from the cosiness of a mountain chalet. The image attached nearby pictures the wonderful winter landscape that we’re facing during this brief Winter Holiday! May that you all enjoy these Holidays together with your loved ones!
As a special gift, for rigorously following our iPhone tricks during 2014, I’ll be sharing in this article a few great iOS applications that are now fully discounted as a special tribute to 2015! All apps included in this review where paid during 2014 and have gone free to celebrate the new year. However, all of them are only temporarily discounted. Please hurry up and grab them by the end of this year’s first weekend!
10 Apps Discounted To Celebrate 2015
1. ProShot (Save $2.99) – If you’re the DSLR type of photographer, now you can leave your big gadget at home! At least for a couple of days. Trust your iPhone do the trick during your Winter vacation. Download this app, free of charge, and turn your iPhone into a professional camera!
2. Smart Office 2 (Save $9.99) – Grab this great new year deal and download a complex productivity software, from the App Store. It will allow you to tweak and twist Office documents in a professional way. Inspect, tweak, build, print and share official papers on your iPhone or iPad!
3. Game For Two (Save $1.99) – Grab this app and play eight type of games in couple. That’s two players per iOS device! If you’re a board game fan, you’ll love Guava7’s app. Hurry up, because this New Year discount is available until January the 4th!
4. BrightStart! (Save $3.99) – Use your iPhone to educate your kids and prepare them for preschool, kindergarten or elementary school. Milestones will help you teach your little ones how to read, in a step by step mode.
5. Orderly (Save $0.99) – This productivity app is exclusively designed for iOS 8! Its interface helps the human mind to optimally visualize a to-do list and its features ensure that you won’t miss any task, during busy days! It includes location based reminders, automatic prioritizing, recurring function and much more.
6. Pocket Solitaire (Save $0.99) Light Arts has developed a simple but yet very addictive solitaire app. If you’re a fan of card games you don’t wanna miss this download from your iOS application collection. It provides the fastest transition to playing solitaire when having a couple of free minutes and an iPhone around.
7. English-Spanish Dictionary (Save $7.99) – Another huge App Store saver! This one is very handy if you have contact with the Spanish language and culture. The great feature is that it works offline too, for over 718,000 entries! It also covers multiple dialects. It’s free this weekend only!
8. Word Mess (Save $2.99) – If you’re looking for an iOS game that keeps your brain alert, this is the app that you need to GET! Detect words in different situations. It comes with four playing modes. Train your visual scanning with the Find Mode; improve your general knowledge by playing Categories, have fun with the Bonus Round and entertain your kids with Rhymes!
9. Pocket FreeCell (Save $0.99) – Here is another free card game that you can play on your iPhone! It comes with great features like: solutions that show how to finish a game with minimum moves. This helps improve your playing skills! A handy Replay option allows you to improve your score!
10. ZONR (Save $0.99) – If you’re a puzzle fan, you definitely need to grab this App Store game! Tap the largest puzzle piece displayed on your screen and make sure that you stay within the time limit! The degree of difficulty increases with each puzzle solved. Good luck!