All that you have to is open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on General. Select Software Update and allow your device to check for updates. Tap Download and Install. Provide your Passcode, Agree with Apple’s terms and be patient until iOS 13.1.2 is downloaded and unpacked on your device. The iPhone will automatically reboot when the installation process is ready.
iOS 13.1.2 Full Update LogApple labels this incremental update with its standard “includes bug fixes and improvements” tagline. Below you can find out the six bugs patched by this version:
- Fixes a bug where the progress bar for iCloud Backup could continue to show after a successful backup
- Fixes an issue where Camera may not work
- Addresses an issue where the flashlight may not activate
- Fixes a bug that could result in a loss of display calibration data
- Fixes an issue where shortcuts could not be run from HomePod
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles – This bug was causing intermittent Bluetooth car connectivity and was covered by us here.
iOS 13.1.2 Fixes Haptic Feedback Bug For Silent Mode
On top of the bugs listed by Apple as patched by this latest release, we’ve noticed one more fix. Switching for Silent mode in iOS 13 would not come with a haptic feedback for the iPhone 11 lineup. This will be solved if you update to iOS 13.1.2. Your new iPhone will vibrate discretely whenever you turn of the Silent mode from the Silent mode switch.
Related: Enough with all these bugs. Let’s check out some new features available in iOS 13. Do you know that you can share your Name and Photo with Contacts in iOS 13 iMessages?