AppleCare+ Unlimited Incidents Instead Of Just 2 [FREE]
AppleCare+ unlimited incidents upgrade has been confirmed by Apple! The Cupertino-based tech giant is sending out emails to its customers informing them about this change. It’s automatically applied and “comes at no extra charge”.
AppleCare Plus Unlimited Incidents
Until now, AppleCare+ subscribers would have their eligible devices covered for two accidental damages in a span of two months.
According to Apple, this limit has been lifted and customers can now repair their iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, HomePods, Apple TVs and iPods as often as needed.
Fact: The predetermined service fees still apply, which means that you have to pay a small fee every time your product is serviced using the AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ Unlimited Incidents Costs
As mentioned above, there are not additional charges for the new unlimited plan. All that you have to do is grab the AppleCare+ coverage, whenever you buy a new Apple device, or within 60 days of your purchase.
AppleCare+ Plans For iPhone
- iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max $9.99 (per month) or $199 (2 years)
- iPhone 14 Plus $8.99 (per month) or $179 (2 years)
- iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 $7.99 (per month) or $149 (2 years)
- iPhone SE (3rd generation) $3.99 (per month) or $79 (2 years).
AppleCare+ With Theft and Loss
- iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max $13.49 (per month) or $269 (2 years)
- iPhone 14 Plus $12.49 (per month) or $249 (2 years)
- iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 $11.49 (per month) or $219 (2 years)
- iPhone SE (3rd generation) $7.49 (per month) or $149 (2 years).
AppleCare+ Service Fees
Below you can check a list with the fixed fee that you have to pay for every service event within AppleCare Plus:
- Apple TV: $15
- HomePod mini: $15
- HomePod: $39
- iPod: $29
- Apple-branded headphones: $29
- Beats-branded headphones: $29
- iPad Pro: $49
- iPad (all other models): $49
- iPad Input Devices: $29
- Apple Watch (excluding Ultra, Edition, and Hermès): $69
- Apple Watch Ultra: $79
- Apple Watch (Edition or Hermès): $79
Screen-Only Damage: $29
Back Glass-Only Damage (not available on iPhone SE and iPhone models released prior to iPhone 12): $29
All Other Damage: $99
Theft or loss: $149 (only with the AppleCare+ With Theft and Loss)
Fact: For more details you can check the AppleCare Plus terms.
How To Buy AppleCare+ For iPhone
If this news makes you wanna grab AppleCare Plus for your new iPhone 14, you can easily get it:
– directly from your new device in Settings -> General -> About and go for AppleCare+ Coverage Available.
– online on Apple.com (direct link). You need your devices Serial number and run a remote diagnostic.
Are you an AppleCare+ subscriber? Did you ever use the coverage? Have you ever needed it more than twice within 12 months? Do you have any questions? Use the comments and share your feedback.
Related: The cheaper option implies to grab a case and a screen protector. More details available here.