Last updated on July 19th, 2021 at 04:34 am
The 2020 iPhone models have a new design with flatter edges and also slightly different dimensions when compared to the iPhone 11 lineup. This means that you do need a new case if you’re planning to upgrade to the iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Some of the most popular smartphone case manufacturers have done their homework and are already selling cases specially crafted for the iPhone 12 lineup. Below you can find a list with some of the best iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro cases.
Best iPhone 12 & 12 Pro Cases
If you’re the person that protects its $1000 iPhone with accessories, this the place that you’ve been looking for. Check out some of the top cases from manufacturers like Spigen, Nomad, Pitaka, Otterbox, Casetify, RinoShield & more:
1. Spigen Liquid Crystal Case ($10.99 at Amazon)
2. Spigen Thin Fit Case ($13.99 at Amazon)
3. Nomad Rugged iPhone 12 Leather Case ($49.95 at Nomad Goods)
Nomad’s rugged cases are made from Horween leather, provided by one of America’s oldest tanneries in Chicago! This special material allows the case to maintain its premium look and feel. In fact, the case looks better as it ages!
4. Pitaka iPhone 12 Air Case ($59.99 at Pitaka)
5. Casetify Custom iPhone 12 Cases (From $55 at Casetify)
6. Otterbox MagSafe Cases For iPhone 12 (From $49.95 at Otterbox)
7. Rhinoshield Design Your Own iPhone 12 Case (From $39.99 at Rhinoshield)
Rhinoshield offers you the option to pick some original designs for your iPhone 12 case. You can even design your own case and have the option to print your own photos on the case, add a custom text, premium stamping or Memento.
8. Evo Wallet iPhone 12 Cases ($39.95 at Tech21)
This MagSafe compatible folio packs some nice features including:
– Fall protection for up to 12 ft (3.6 m).
– A built-in formula that reduces microbes by up to 99.99%.
– A slim pocket for two bank cards.
– iPhone 12 stand function for hands-free viewing.
9. Nillkin CamShield Armor Case ($16.99 at Amazon)
10. Casekoo Silky Soft Case ($19.99 at Amazon)
Important: Some of the products presented in this article are sold by vendors we are affiliated to. iPhoneTricks.org might receive a small cut if you click on a link and purchase a product. This small incentive doesn’t increase the final price of your product, and helps us keep the website running. Thank you for your understanding!
Which iPhone 12 case do you like more? Are you looking for some other brand that’s not highlighted in this article? Don’t hesitate to comment and share it with us. We’ll take a look at it and it to the collection!