Is my iPhone compatible with iOS 15? This is an important question for all iPhone owners that haven’t recently upgraded to a newer model. Almost every time a new iOS is released, less iPhones are supported, because more features require additional resources and very old iPhone models simply don’t have the hardware to cope with…
Category: Leaks and Rumors
The upcoming AirTags have been anticipated during various stages of 2020, but Apple did not release them until the end. The new AirTags splash screen that was spotted first during the iOS 14.3 beta testing, is available again in the code of the iOS 14.4 Beta 1 release. Does this hint that that the release…
iOS 14.3 release date is most likely set for Monday, December 14. Apple has just announced the AirPods Max, which will become available in stores on December 15 and they do require iPhones and iPads to run iOS 14.3 in order to be able to be paired….
Apple is due to fix a series of serious iOS 14 bugs and we’re anticipating that an upcoming iOS 14.2.2 software update is imminent. The Cupertino-based tech giant has released iOS 14.2.1 exactly one week ago. However, this minor release is available only to the iPhone 12 lineup and focuses mainly on the major touch…
iPhone 12 rumors about packaging box content start to get worse and worse. According to the latest leaks provided by respected Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, the iPhone 12 lineup won’t ship with a charger in the box! This comes to add to the disappointment, as the same Taiwanese leaker reported, a month ago, that the…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]