Do you know that you can get Apple News+ free for 3 months, instead of the usual 30 days of free trial? All this thanks to Apple’s 2021 Cyber Monday campaign!…
Apple removed the Calculator widget from the macOS Notification Center in the Big Sur version. In macOS Monterey you can add the Calculator icon to the menu bar. This is available with the help of the new Shortcuts app that has been imported from iOS!…
You can now easily turn ON Low Power Mode on Mac thanks to the new Shortcuts app available in macOS Monterey. It allows you to download and add a Low Power Mode toggle to the MacBook menu bar. Enable and disable the power saving mode with a single click!…
The new MacBook Pro M1 have been unveiled today alongside a brand new set of wallpapers. As always you must be eager to try them out. Apple has highlighted two MacBook Pro M1 wallpapers: Light and Dark theme as seen in the screenshots uploaded nearby!…
Now you can download the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro wallpapers on any smartphone! Apple has unveiled the 2021 iPhone flagships during the California Streaming keynote. As usual, the new iPhones are accompanied by exclusive backgrounds. They’ve been designed to emphasize the spectacular iPhone 13 new features….
- Unknown Apps In Privacy Access History Won’t Go Away? (Fix!)
- How To Send Big Memoji Sticker In iMessage On iPhone [Trick]
- Apple Music Black Background? Why? How To Undo!
- Apple Music Sing Vocal Slider Not Working? Turns Off? Fix?
- Magic Keyboard Not Typing On iPad In iPadOS 16.2? (Fix?)
- How To Clear System Data On iPhone Storage In 2023 (Zero KB)
- Siri Voice Too Loud? Looking For Siri Whisper Mode? [How To]
- Up Next Not Showing On Apple TV App In tvOS 16.2?
- Apple TV Amazon Prime Something Went Wrong Error? (Fix?)
- Apple TV Not Full Screen On Smart TV? Not Filling Up Screen?