Cyber Monday: Apple MacBook (Early 2016) On Sale For Just $999
Posted in Reviews by Vlad on November 27, 2017If you’re looking to buy a new MacBook for yourself or as a gift for your loved ones, you can save $200 if you hurry up and grab this Amazon Cyber Monday Deal of the Day! The sales are locking on early 2016 MacBooks that come with a 12-inch Retina Display, the Intel Dual Core M5-6Y54 chip, HD Graphics 515 and 512 GB of storage space. All four colors are discounted to $999, with free shipping included! That’s $200 lower than identical, but refurbished units sold by Apple on its online website.
You can choose between the Space Gray, Rose Gold, Gold and Silver colors. Yes, these are brand new MacBooks that come with a Woot warranty. The seller explains that these discounted units come from a stock that was originally intended as warranty replacements in case Apple customers might encounter faulty units. Fortunately this MacBook lineup proved itself solid and now these units initially held up as reserve is available at lower prices!
12-Inch Apple MacBook Specs
If you need additional info about the specs you can check them below or by opening the deal’s page available here:
- 12-inch screen size, LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2304 x 1440 resolution at 226 pixels/inch with support for millions of colors.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Core M-6Y54 processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache.
- 512GB PCI-E based flash memory storage.
- 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory.
- Intel HD Graphics 515 processor for an outstanding everyday graphics experience.
- Built-in FaceTime camera for video chatting.
Related: Check out 30 more Amazon deals for Cyber Monday 2017!
Tip: Check our Cyber Monday deals section for numerous tech sales available today!