Download The iPhone 11 And iPhone 11 Pro Stock Wallpapers
Last updated on April 17th, 2020 at 10:21 amPosted in Freebies by Vlad on September 11, 2019
The new wallpapers display great on the iPhone X and iPhone XS models because of their colorful and have nice contrast for the OLED screens. The dark wallpapers are automatically set on the new iPhones when the new Dark Mode option is enabled.
We will update this article as soon as we find new wallpapers. If you get them before we do, give us a hand and share them with us with the help of the comment section available at the end of this article, or by mailing us. We’re particularly looking for the light mode variants of the iPhone 11 designs.
iPhone 11 And iPhone 11 Pro Wallpapers
Nevertheless the wallpapers already available in this article will help you turn your notched iPhone into an 2019 flaghship, especially with the iPhone X, XS and iPhone 11 Pro sharing an identical design, excepting the rear camera layout, which has been trolled continuously since yesterday’s keynote.
How To Download Wallpapers
1. Long-press on the image that you want to download.
2. Select ‘Save’ and the photo will be saved in your CameraRoll.
How To Install Wallpapers
1. Browse the selected wallpaper in the Photos app.
2. Tap the ‘share’ icon, available in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. Select the “Use as Wallpaper” option.
4. Move and Scale the image.
5. Tap Set to save your selection.
iPhone 11 Wallpapers For All iPhones
iPhone 11 Wallpapers For iPhones with Notch
Direct download link from Google Drive!
Related: Check out the new iPhone SE wallpapers!