We’ve extracted them iOS. Continue reading and you’ll get the chance to download the new iPhone SE wallpapers in high quality. All that you have to do is save the wallpaper on your own iOS device. Open the Photos app, select the image with the new wallpaper and assign it as your own for either Home Screen, Lock Screen or both.
Download The iPhone SE New Wallpapers
The new backgrounds come in both light and dark mode theme options. The wallpaper for the white iPhone SE comes with blue and purple color shades. The black iPhone SE gets yellow, green and white color scheme while PRODUCT(RED) comes with a red, orange and black color combination:
iPhone SE Wallpapers For All iPhone Models
How To Download And Set Up A New Wallpaper
1. Long-press on the image that you want to download.
2. Select ‘Add to Photos’ and the photo will be saved to the Photos app.
3. Open the Photos app and browse for the newly downloaded wallpaper.
4. Use the Share Sheets icon, found in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
5. Tap on “Use as Wallpaper”.
6. Use Move & Sale if you need to adjust the background.
7. Tap ‘Set’ to save your selection. Mention if you want to save the new wallpaper for Home Screen, Lock Screen or both!
What do you think about the new wallpapers? Do you plan to add one to your iPhone? Which do you like the most? Share your thoughts in the comment section available below!
Related: Do you know how to allow your wallpaper to dim when Dark Mode is on?