Last but not least you have to open the Photos app and browse to the recently downloaded background. Tap the Share Sheet icon, bottom-left corner of the screen and select the ‘Use as Wallpaper’ option. Move & Scale the image if needed. Tap ‘Set’ to save and mention if you want to use the new background both on the Home and Lock Screen.
WWDC 2020 Wallpapers For iPhone
WWDC 2020 Wallpapers For iPad
WWDC 2020 Watch Face For Apple Watch
You can add any of the iPhone wallpapers provided below as an Apple Watch background. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone and browse to the desired wallpaper.
2. Use the Share Sheet icon, available in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. Select the Create Watch Face option.
4. Choose the Watch Face type. For example, Photos Watch Face.
5. Tweak the available settings and tap ADD when ready.
Fact: Flick your wrist and the new WWDC 2020 Watch Face will be displayed on the screen.
WWDC 2020 Wallpaper For Mac
Update: iOS 14 has been announced! Download the default iOS 14 wallpapers!
What’s your favorite WWDC 2020 wallpaper? Let us know in the comments section available below.
Related: More Worldwide Developer Conference graphics can also be unlocked in the stock Messages app. You can send official WWDC 2020 stickers to your friends and family. All that you have to do is install the Apple Developer app on your iOS, iPadOS and macOS device.