Apple has released HomePod 15.1.1 update with bug fixes. It’s a minor update that comes about one week after the rollout of HomePod 15.1. This release addresses the Podcasts not playing issue on both the original HomePod as well as the HomePod mini.
HomePod 15.1.1 Download
- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the House icon, available in the top-left corner of the Home screen.
- Go for Home Settings.
- Scroll for Software Update.
- Tap Update, as soon as HomePod version 15.1.1 is detected.
Fact: The HomePod 15.1.1 update file is 467.7 MB large. Size might vary depending on HomePod model and the previous version that’s installed on the device.
HomePod 15.1.1 Bugs
- Update: Stereo issues seem to have also been addressed by Version 15.1.1.
- If notice any other fixes that aren’t mentioned in the update logs use the comments section and share them with us.
If you notice any new problem after updating, please use the comments section and share it with us. We will try to replicate it and provide workarounds.
- Any new issue will be updated here
HomePod 15.1.1 Features
iOS 15.1 has introduced Lossless and Spatial audio support to the HomePod. However, no changes have been announced in the release notes.
Minor additions might have been added without being announced. If you spot a new feature don’t hesitate to share it in the comments.
Have you installed HomePod 15.1.1? What’s your feedback? Did you notice any unmentioned features or issues? Use the comments section.
Related: Apple has also released tvOS 15.1.1 for Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K.