How To Manually Update iPhone Apps In iOS 13
This means that you have to change the way you update your iPhone apps in iOS 13. You can either enable the Automatic Downloads and allow your device to self-update the applications whenever the developer issues a software update, or you can continue to remain and full control and update apps manually. To manually update apps from the App Store use the step-by-step guide provided below:
How To Update Apps In iOS 13
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap your Avatar-icon, available in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down for the Available Updates section.
4. Tap on “Update All” to update all the apps at once, or tap the “Update” button available next to each app to update apps selectively.
Tip: Before performing the “Update All” option, swipe-down on the iPhone’s screen. This will trigger a refresh and your device will search one more time for all the available updates. Usually, this trick will uncover a couple more app updates that are already available!
How To Enable Automatic Downloads
If you want to let your iPhone perform these app updates for you follow these steps please:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll for iTunes & App Store.
3. In the Automatic Downloads section, enable the App Updates feature to allow your iPhone to download new app versions from the App Store whenever an update is available.
Tip: If the “Automatic Downloads” option is greyed out check if your iPhone is running in Low Power Mode. Automatic updates are disabled when in Low Power Mode in order to preserve the device’s battery.
Related: Did you know that iOS 13 is able to record and save your headphone’s audio levels? Read here and learn how to check this parameter!