How To Order Food For Pickup Or Delivery With Facebook On iPhone And iPad
To begin with, the Facebook Order Food feature is only available for United States user, but the functionality will be surly expanded to other countries in the future. The popular social media platform has partnered with the following restaurants: Papa John’s, Wingstop, Panera, Jack in the Box, TGI Friday’s, Denny’s, El Pollo Loco, Chipotle, Five Guys and Jimmy John’s. You can also pickup food or have it directly delivered to your doorstep from restaurants affiliated with the following food ordering companies: Delivery.com, DoorDash, ChowNow, Zuppler, EatStreet, Slice, and Olo.
How To Order Food On Facebook
1. Make sure that Facebook for iOS is updated to its latest available version.
2. Open Facebook on your iPhone and iPad and browse the Explore section.
3. Tap on the new Order Food label.
4. Browse food options and tap on Start Order when you find something that matches your cravings.
5. If the restaurant that you picked offers takeout or multiple delivery options select how you want to get in possession of your food.
Fact: You can use an existing account or sign up for a new one, without leaving the Facebook app.
Tip: Don’t forget that you’re ordering food via Facebook, which means that there is a high chance that one of your friends already ordered from your chosen restaurant. Check out his or her review and make sure that you made the right choice!
Fact: You might be also interested to learn how to use the Facebook marketplace!