Before, proceeding with the upgrade you have to be aware that there currently isn’t any iOS 11 jailbreak available. Updating your device to iOS 11 will instantly wipe your jailbreak along with all the tweaks that you installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. More, Apple has recently stopped signing iOS 10.3.3, which means that you can’t downgrade to iOS 10 and jailbreak back. Once you choose iOS 11 you have to wait until a compatible jailbreak becomes available.
How To Update Jailbroken iPhone / iPad To iOS 11
Tip: Check if your Apple device is iOS 11 compatible!
Important: Please backup your iOS device before proceeding with this update!
If you attempt to upgrade a jailbroken iPhone / iPad, over-the-air, from the Settings app your device will remain stuck on the Checking for Update screen. Here is what you have to do:
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or Windows computer and plug-in your iOS device with the help of the Lightning cable.
2. Click on your device’s icon as soon as iTunes recognizes your iPhone / iPad.
3. Select the “Check for Update” option and allow your computer to inquire Apple’s server for the most recent iOS 11 firmware.
4. Click on Download and Update option, available in the popup.
5. A message informing you that your Apple device will update to iOS 11 and the update will be verified with Apple is displayed on your screen. Click Update.
6. The Release Notes of iOS 11 are displayed. Select Next and Agree with Apple’s terms and conditions.
7. Be patient until iTunes downloads the firmware. It can take several minutes because the package can be over 2 GB large. iTunes then deploys it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and installs it.
8. Wait until the device reboots and the “Hello” screen is displayed!
Fact: At the time of writing, iOS 11.0.2 is the most recent Software Update available for your iPhone and iPad.