iOS 12.1.3 can be downloaded, as usual, over-the-air from the Settings app. Simply browse to Settings -> General -> Software Update and hit the Download and Install label. Be patient until the new version is deployed and installed on your iPhone or iPad. The device reboots and you have to provide your Passcode before you can resume using your gadget!
iOS 12.1.3 Full Release Notes
- Bug fixes for iPhone and iPad:
– Messages: scrolling bug in Messages has been fixed. No more issues when scrolling through photos in the Details view.
– Photos: images dispatched via the Share Sheet won’t encounter striped artifacts anymore.
– CarPlay: systems won’t suddenly disconnect anymore from devices like the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR.
– Audio: no more audio distortion when using external audio input on iPad Pro (2018).
- Bug fixes for HomePod:
– Restart: a bug that could generate HomePod restarts has been fixed.
– Siri: A glitch that could stop Siri from listening has been patched.
Related: Find out more about the previous iOS 12.1.2 update!