iOS 13.1.1 is available over-the-air in the Settings app. All that you have to do is tap on Settings and browse for General. Select Software Update and wait until iOS 13.1.1 is found. If you have enough storage space on your device and your iPhone battery level is about 50% you’ll have the Download and Install option active. Tap it. Provide your Passcode and Agree with Apple’s terms. iOS 13.1.1 will be downloaded and unpacked on your device in the upcoming minutes. The iPhone will restart after the installation is completed.
iOS 13.1.1 Software Update Log
As usual, all these incremental backups are labeled as including “bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone”. Below, you have the list with all six fixes mentioned by Apple in the update log:
- Fixes issues that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup
- Addresses an issue that could cause the battery to drain more quickly
- Fixes an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Resolves a problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off
- Addresses an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly
- Fixes a security issue for third-party keyboard apps
Fact: iOS 13.1.1 doesn’t fix all important problems that we’ve reported. The car Bluetooth connectivity bug hasn’t been addressed yet. Neither has the No Subject, No Sender bug of the Mails app. Stay tuned for more updates!