Last updated on January 19th, 2023 at 12:38 pmPosted in Freebies by Patricia on January 17, 2023
Looking to download the new M2 MacBook Pro wallpapers? Apple has released new Macs today, powered by the M2 Pro and M2 Max chips and we already have the pink and green wallpapers used in the mini-keynote!
M2 MacBook Pro Wallpapers
Below you can download the low resolution wallpapers that Apple showcased in the M2 MacBook Pro keynote:
M2 Pro MacBook Pro Wallpaper
M2 Max MacBook Pro Wallpaper
Source: Google Photos.
M2 Max MacBook Pro Wallpapers 4K
If you’re looking for the high quality, 4K resolution, it will be updated here soon:
M2 Pro MacBook Pro Wallpaper 4K
M2 Max MacBook Pro Wallpaper 4K
Source: Google Photos
M2 MacBook Pro Light and Dark Wallpapers 2023
You can now also download the Light and Dark version of these new wallpapers.
Use this Google Photos link and proceed as follows:
- 1. Click on the desired Grid wallpaper Green or Magenta, available in the Google Photos album.
- 2. Click the three-vertical-dots, available in the top-right corner of the screen and go for Download (also works with Shift + D keyboard combo).
- 3. Open System Settings (or System Preferences on macOS Monterey and earlier).
- 4. Scroll for Wallpaper in the left sidebar and click it.
- 5. Scroll all the way down to Add Folder and click it.
- 6. Select the recently downloaded wallpaper. That’s it!
Fact: This will allow you to download the .HEIC version of the wallpapers which allows them to automatically switch from Light to Dark mode on any macOS computer!
Tip: you can scroll to the top of the Wallpaper screen and switch from Automatic to Light or Dark mode if you don’t want to allow it to switch automatically!
Source: iSoftware Updates on Twitter.
Do you like the new M2 MacBook backgrounds? Do you plan to download and use them on your own non-M2 device? Share your feedback in the comments.
Related: For more info about the new M2 MacBook Pro models please read here.