Apple has rolled out macOS 13.2 beta 2 build number 22D5038i for Developers. Public Beta will be available soon! Check out the new features, bugs fixed, known issues as well as new problems!
macOS 13.2 Beta 2 Issues
Unfixed problems, as well as new bugs are tracked here, along with available workarounds:
- 1. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
macOS 13.2 Beta 2 Bugs Fixed
Problems addressed in this update are mentioned here:
- 1. Performance issues Mac acts overloaded in this beta version for Janet. [Status: -]
Fact: More info about known issues and bugs fixed are available in the Apple’s Developer release notes.
macOS 13.2 Beta Features
Changes spotted in this version are highlighted below:
- 1. macOS 13.2 (a) Security Response released by Apple to test quick security updates.
- 2. macOS 13.2 (b) Rapid Security Response released by Apple as another quick security fix test.
- 3. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
macOS 13.2 Beta 2 Download
Soon: This version will also become available to Public Beta testers! To get it you have to enroll with the Apple Beta Software Program platform.
Tip: Never installed a macOS beta on your device? Here is a step-by-step guide!
Have you installed macOS Ventura 13.2 beta 2 on Mac? Help us document all changes and improvements! Don’t hesitate to share any new bugs or glitches? Use the comments section!
Related: Apple has also released iOS 16.3 beta (20D5035i), watchOS 9.3 beta 2 (20S5637h) and tvOS 16.3 beta 2 (20K5637g)!