5G not available on iPhone? You’ve recently upgraded your device but 5G connectivity isn’t an option in the Voice & Data Settings? You’re not alone! Here is what you can do to fix it!…
A less known feature available with the iPhone 12 lineup allows users to download iOS software updates over cellular data. This is a first for iPhone! Until now, all iOS over-the-air software updates have been restricted to a Wi-Fi connectivity. The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are able to download…
Apple has put a lot of accent on the 5G technology that’s built-in to the new iPhone 12 lineup. However, it has now surfaced that the iPhone 12 lineup might not be able to connect to 5G when the Dual SIM mode is enabled. If true, this could be a major setback for users that…
The iPhone 12 lineup is the first Apple smartphone generation that receives 5G support! More, Apple’s 2020 flagships can connect to both type of 5G cellular data speeds. The standard low-band 5G and the super fast 5G Ultra Wideband connection, offered by Verizon. The second one enables download speeds of up to 4 GBs (in…
AT&T has recently announced that its 5G network has reached the nationwide availability status in the United States. The rollout began slowly starting with the major U.S. cities back in 2017. By nationwide understand that it’s available in every state and important city. Rural areas are still left out of course, as many of them…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?