A less known feature available with the iPhone 12 lineup allows users to download iOS software updates over cellular data. This is a first for iPhone! Until now, all iOS over-the-air software updates have been restricted to a Wi-Fi connectivity. The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max are able to download…
Apple has put a lot of accent on the 5G technology that’s built-in to the new iPhone 12 lineup. However, it has now surfaced that the iPhone 12 lineup might not be able to connect to 5G when the Dual SIM mode is enabled. If true, this could be a major setback for users that…
The iPhone 12 lineup is the first Apple smartphone generation that receives 5G support! More, Apple’s 2020 flagships can connect to both type of 5G cellular data speeds. The standard low-band 5G and the super fast 5G Ultra Wideband connection, offered by Verizon. The second one enables download speeds of up to 4 GBs (in…
AT&T has recently announced that its 5G network has reached the nationwide availability status in the United States. The rollout began slowly starting with the major U.S. cities back in 2017. By nationwide understand that it’s available in every state and important city. Rural areas are still left out of course, as many of them…
If you’ve updated to iOS 12.2 or later and you’re an AT&T customer you could notice a new cellular connectivity icon displaying in the top-right corner of the screen. The “5G E” symbol is a new controversial abbreviation that replaces the “LTE” icon for some AT&T iPhone owners. However, don’t get too excited because this…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]