Getting Unlock iPhone to use accessories when charging device? Does this happen more often after iOS 16 update? The USB Accessory or Accessory Connected notification pops up when connecting to charger?…
Are you getting ‘This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device’ error on iPhone or iPad? It’s usually triggered when you’re connecting an accessory, like a charger, that’s not compatible with your device. Charging might still work in some cases. But is it safe to use?…
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More