November is the proper time of the year to upgrade and enrich your gadget collection! Let’s start with the 2021 Pre Black Friday sales for your favorite Apple products including iPhones, iPads, AirPods, Apple Watches, Macs and more….
An AirTag allows you to track almost everything that can either host it or allow it to get attached. While you can place an AirTag inside of a bag or any other larger object, you do need a third-party keychain compatible accessory to be able to track your keys or other small objects….
Nomad has just released its new Sport Strap for the Apple Watch! This premium sports band is 100% waterproof and has been in the works for the better part of a year now. The waiting is over and it was all worth it because the final product ended up truly spectacular! Nomad’s AW sports band…
Unfortunately the iPhone XS Max antenna connectivity problems aren’t only cellular data related. Although, for an equally small amount of users, the Bluetooth connectivity seems to be also plagued by issues. Several readers have reported that they encounter problems when trying to connect their iPhone XS Max to a third party Bluetooth accessory like speakers…
Anker is one of the top rated smartphone accessory providers on Amazon. They cover a wide range of products starting with cases, charging cables, battery packs Bluetooth speakers and more. Below you can find a list of iPhone and iPad accessories that are currently on sale or will be discounted on Friday, November 24, during…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)