In iOS 15 you can add an Account Recovery Contact that will help you to get back into your Apple ID account if you lock yourself out. This way, if you forget your iCloud password, or the passcode of your iPhone / iPad you can reach out to the assigned Recovery Contact and seek for…
Tag: Account Recovery
Posted in How To by Patricia on September 5, 2021
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?