Getting the Sorry you’ve used all your temporary codes error when trying to stream Netflix on your Apple TV? You’re asked to try again later and the only option is to Go Back? You’re not the only one!…
It’s now possible to delete Instagram account on iPhone thanks to a new update of the Instagram app for iOS! Meta had to comply with a new App Store guideline that requires apps that offer account creation to also provide account deletion option within the app….
In iOS 15 you can add an Account Recovery Contact that will help you to get back into your Apple ID account if you lock yourself out. This way, if you forget your iCloud password, or the passcode of your iPhone / iPad you can reach out to the assigned Recovery Contact and seek for…
Google Authenticator has just been updated with a new option called ‘Export Accounts’ that allows you to easily transfer your two-factor authentication setups to a new iPhone! All that you have to do is to update the Authenticator app for iOS to version 3.1.0 or later and follow these steps…
You’ve just updated to macOS Big Sur but aren’t able to unlock your Mac? Is the admin account password not working although you’re sure that you’re entering the correct one? Are you asked to enter your password again or are prompted by the ‘No users available for authorization’ error message? Or, worse the Mac freezes…
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More