Are you encountering iPhone 14 activation problems when trying to set up your brand new 2022 flagship? Do you get the Unable to Activate error and are informed that ‘This iPhone cannot be activated without an Internet connection’?…
Posted in TILs by Patricia on November 1, 2021
Is your iPhone frequently displaying a FaceTime and iMessage popup that informs about a failed service activation attempt? Is the error mentioning that ‘your network provider might charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage’?…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]