A really important feature available with the Apple Watch is that it can fully replace the functions of a fitness band. Besides tracking your daily movement activity, it can also monitor your workouts and provide extended data, that helps you improve your performance and gain extra motivation by setting up goals. The Watch OS Workout…
The Apple Watch is equipped with a great feature that helps its wearer tackle the sedentary lifestyle, promoted nowadays by the long workdays, which lead to countless hours of sitting down at the office, in front of a computer. Stand is the name of the action that I’m referring to. It’s a feature made available…
The first time you use the Activity app on your Apple Watch, you’re asked to provide personal details such as gender, age, height and weight. This information helps your wrist gadget, to properly determine important metrics like the distance you run, how far you walk, the amount of calories burned and other data used by…
One of the most important applications available on your new wrist gadget is the Activity app. Apple’s in-house developers have tailored this health and fitness software for all of us that want to embrace a healthy lifestyle. With the help of Apple Watch’s built-in sensors, your daily movement is continuously tracked. All data is stored…
- How To Turn Off Pointer Acceleration On Mac In macOS Sonoma
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?