You’ve just updated to macOS Big Sur but aren’t able to unlock your Mac? Is the admin account password not working although you’re sure that you’re entering the correct one? Are you asked to enter your password again or are prompted by the ‘No users available for authorization’ error message? Or, worse the Mac freezes…
A huge macOS High Sierra security flaw has just been uncovered by developer Lemi Orhan which allows a root superuser on any Mac running the above mentioned OS version to gain full admin access without providing any password. This situation requires your utmost attention and below you can find a temporary fix to patch this…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]