AirDrop declined error showing up in the Share menu after iOS 17 update? Trying to send images from Photos to another iPhone but the procedure is automatically declined. Trying again has the same outcome?…
Getting the AirDrop no people found error after iOS 16.2 update? ‘There is no one nearby to share with’ although both iPhones or iPads have Bluetooth, WiFi enabled and are configured to AirDrop Everyone? You’re not alone!…
Are you facing iOS 16 AirDrop problems? iPhone 14 and older models show Waiting status or can’t even detect the other iPhone, when you try to send a file to a contact? Transfer isn’t even starting because the other end isn’t prompted to accept the airdrop?…
Are you trying to AirDrop files from iPhone to Mac but the process is stuck on Waiting… since forever? You’re not the only one. This is a common Bluetooth glitch that has been reported in macOS Big Sur and previous versions. Fortunately, it’s a minor issue that can be easily fixed, in most cases, by…
You’ve recently updated to macOS Big Sur but the Universal Clipboard between Mac and iPhone isn’t working anymore? Are you trying to copy-paste across your Apple devices without success? Is your MacBook not found when trying to AirDrop from your iPhone, or worse you’re not able to airdrop at all files from your Apple computer?…
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More