Are you prompted with the Connection Unsuccessful popup and the AirPods are not connecting to iPhone anymore? Has this started since you’ve updated to iOS 15? The warning informs that iPhone can no longer connect to AirPods or claims that Apple’s earbuds are not in range!…
Tag: AirPods 2
Is Live Listen not working on your iPhone or iPad? Does it prompt you to ‘Connect a compatible audio device to use Live Listen’ even though you have your AirPods connected to your iOS device? This is most likely caused by a software glitch and you’ll probably be able to fix it following the tips…
If you haven’t upgraded to wireless earbuds until now, this might be the best time to do it! The AirPods 2, with wired charging case, are now on sale on Amazon. It’s the first time ever when Apple’s wireless earphones are available for a two-digit price! If you haven’t owned any AirPods before, now is…
Apple has released the 3A283 firmware version for AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro. Apple’s wireless Bluetooth earbuds are configured to automatically update to the most recent firmware release. However, there are some tricks that you can apply to force the update, including connecting them to a charger and pairing them with the companion iOS device….
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]