Apple AirTag firmware update 1.0.291 is now available! It comes with build number 1A291a, two months after the release of 1.0.276 (1A287b) and almost three months since the rollout of 1.0.276 (1A276D). The first ever AirTag firmware update added anti-stalking improvements….
Is your AirTag chirping whenever you pick it up? Does it chime by itself, out of the blue, without you pinging it? AirTags are still fresh and as most first generation products they might glitch out every now and then. The good news is that the AirTag chirping bug can be easily fixed!…
Is your car key fob glitching ever since you attached an AirTag to it? Unfortunately, this isn’t uncommon. I could replicate the issue with my own fob and also found various reports of AirTag key fob issues on Apple’s support forums. Apparently, the Apple AirTag is able to cause interference in the communication of a…
An AirTag allows you to track almost everything that can either host it or allow it to get attached. While you can place an AirTag inside of a bag or any other larger object, you do need a third-party keychain compatible accessory to be able to track your keys or other small objects….
Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)