Apple has released a second AirTag firmware update labeled 1.0.276 with build number 1A287b! This is actually a revision of the previous rollout that came with same version id but different build number: 1A276d. Apple’s Bluetooth trackers have been originally shipped with firmware code 1.0.225 ….
Is your iPhone’s battery draining faster than usual? Have you checked the Battery stats and Find My is the app to blame? Does it score ridiculously high battery usage values for Background Activity? Have you recently connected an AirTag to your iPhone? Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is the most common cause for excessive Find My battery…
If you’re not able to track your AirTag anymore you can enable Lost Mode and hope that someone will find and return it to you. The AirTag Lost Mode allows you to provide a phone number or an email address. This way the finder will be able to contact you. A notification can be also…
Last updated on June 12th, 2021 at 02:11 pmSetting up an AirTag is easy and straightforward. However, there are some situations when you might encounter hiccups along the way. So, let’s see how to unbox, set up and track everyday items like: backpack, handbag, keys, wallet, luggage and many more….
Last updated on June 26th, 2021 at 09:45 amApple has released its first ever AirTag firmware update! Build number 1A276D comes almost 1 month after the AirTags premiered. The new firmware has version number 1.0.276. That’s a couple of notches higher, when compared to the initial 1.0.225, that was used since launch day….
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)
- Top 10 MacBook Pro Notch Memes That Mock The New Design
- Apple Unleashed Event Recap, Highlights And Full Replay
- iOS 15.1 RC: Release Notes, Features And Bug Fixes
- MacBook Pro M1 Wallpapers (Light And Dark) For Any Device
- iOS 15 Screen Time Bug Showing Wrong Usage Times (Fixed!)
- Notes App Crashes On iPhone And iPad In iOS 15