Is the alarm not ringing on your iPhone after updating to iOS 15 RC? Does the alarm get triggered when scheduled but it just vibrates instead of sounding out loud? This can be very annoying because you could miss important appointments and wakeup calls!…
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
A less popular change in iOS 14 is the Clock app redesign. The wheel picker used for setting time and configuring alarms isn’t the focal point of the interface anymore. The new version, although simplified, can be somewhat confusing. So, let’s take a look at how to add a new iPhone alarm in iOS 14…
The 10th anniversary iPhone is only a few days away from reaching the hands of the first Apple customers that will be lucky enough to grab it. If you want to be one of the early adopters here are a few tips that will help you to maximize your chances. In case you’re not aware…
The iOS Alarm Clock is probably one of the most used functions of your iPhone. If you work on a daily schedule you surly have to use the morning alarm to wake up. However, depending on the day of the week you might wanna snooze in a little more during weekdays, or even cancel the…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes