Starting with iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS 12 Mail users are able to set up iCloud custom email aliases. You only need a domain name that you already own. Configure it for sending and receiving messages in the stock Mail app on an iPhone, iPad or Mac….
Last updated on October 21st, 2020 at 05:46 amIs your email alias not working as expected in the stock Mail app after you’ve updated to iOS 14? You’re not the only looking for a fix! Apparently, an iOS 14 bug prevents aliases from being used when sending an email from the iPhone and iPad….
- How To Fix Visual Look Up Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15
- iPhone 13 Pro Tap To Wake Not Working All The Time
- Apple Watch Time Not Updating In Always On Mode (watchOS 8)
- How To Add Background Sounds To Music With AirPods (iOS 15)
- iPhone 13 iOS 15 Day One Update Available Out Of The Box
- Messenger Videos Flickering, Stuttering On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Leave On Time Sensitive Notifications iOS 15 Bug
- iPhone 13 Apple Music Bug After Restoring From A Backup
- iPhone 13 Widgets Reset Issue When Restoring From Backup
- iPhone 13 Unable To Communicate With Apple Watch Error