Is Fitness+ not showing up on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Apple Watch? Apple’s new workout service is live, since almost a day now, but you’re not seeing the Fitness+ tab, in the Fitness app on your Apple devices? You’re not the only one. Here is what you can do to fix it….
Tag: Apple Fitness+
So you’re ready to perform your first workout with Apple Fitness+? Before you start, you have to know that you can use Apple’s premium service with an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. Unfortunately, Fitness+ is not available on your Mac, running macOS Big Sur 11.1. Contrary to initial beliefs, you can perform Fitness+ workouts using…
Is Apple Fitness+ not working on your iPad? You haven’t been the only one affected. A bug was preventing any compatible iPad model to download the Fitness app from the App Store, thus making the Fitness+ subscription not available. Users that attempted to install the Fitness app in iPadOS 14.3 are prompted with the ‘This…
Apple has released Fitness+, a premium workout subscription for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV. It retails for $9.99/month or $79.99 for a yearly subscription. However, the Fitness+ option doesn’t seem to show up for everyone in the Fitness (former Activity) app!…
Apple One becomes available today, Friday, October 30, in more than 100 countries and regions! Apple’s new service bundle system allows users to opt for a single subscription and get access to up to six services provided by the Cupertino-based tech company….
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- iOS 16 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Release Notes & More
- Credit Card Not Working On Apple Watch (Fixed!)
- How To Create Emoji Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- Search Button Not Available On Home Screen In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- How To Customize App Library Categories On iPhone (Trick!)