Starting with iOS 15.2 you can add iPhone Legacy Contact. This new feature allows you to select a contact that you trust, to be able to access the data on your account after you die….
Tag: Apple ID
Is your brand new iPhone 13 stuck with the ‘Update Apple ID Settings’ suggestion? iOS 15 freezes after you tap ‘Continue’ and type your Apple ID password? Your device ails to authenticate, the Settings screen becomes greyed out and unresponsive?…
In iOS 15 you can add an Account Recovery Contact that will help you to get back into your Apple ID account if you lock yourself out. This way, if you forget your iCloud password, or the passcode of your iPhone / iPad you can reach out to the assigned Recovery Contact and seek for…
In iOS 15 Apple provides a new privacy feature that hides your iPhone’s IP address and Safari browsing activity from network providers and websites. This service is called Private Relay and can be enabled on any iPhone, iPad and Mac as long as an iCloud+ subscription is active on the current Apple ID….
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)