The first time you start using an Apple product, you’re asked to log-in with an Apple ID. This allows you access to your iCloud account and enables backups, App Store & iTunes purchases as well as syncing between all your Apple devices. If you don’t own an Apple ID you have to create one. In…
Tag: Apple ID
A strange occurrence is currently unfolding among Apple device owners. It seems that a series of users have been locked out of their Apple IDs in the past hours, without any obvious reason, although the message claims security flaws. Several readers have mailed us about this glitch and reports around the Internet, on websites like…
Whenever you plan to sell or giveaway one of your Apple devices, you should not forget to unlist it from your Apple ID. This can be easily achieved from an iPhone or an iPad. Even if you don’t plan to sell the gadget or give it away and you just intend to store it somewhere,…
Nowadays, many apps sell subscription based services. You’re asked to either pay monthly or annual rates for additional features. For example, you can subscribe to a music app such as Apple Music, Pandora Premium or Spotify to stream songs from a huge database of tracks. Or, you can opt to read the full content available…
Among the multitude of new features included in iOS 11 there is one that allows you to redownload all ringtones that you ever purchased from iTunes, with your Apple ID. This allows you to easily grab your favorite tones whenever you upgrade your iPhone or iPad. You can lose your ringtones even if you don’t…
- How To Turn Off Pointer Acceleration On Mac In macOS Sonoma
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?