Yes, you can finally add stops in Apple Maps! This means that you can use your iPhone to plan and navigate complex routes, without having to adjust a new destination after every stop. Multiple stops in Maps are available thanks to new functionality added by iOS 16 and iPadOS 16!…
Tag: Apple Maps
Apple Maps native ratings are now available in the United States and other countries. Easily rate and review various locations like restaurants, hotels, shops and other business. Apple’s new built-in rating system for Maps is independent from third-party integrations like Yelp or TripAdvisor reviews….
Is Apple Maps not showing Home / Work address from your iOS Contact Card? This potential iOS 14.3 bug was reported by Stefan and we could replicate it to a certain extend. We did manage to import the Home and Work addresses from the Contact Card, but aren’t able to add the Home address back…
Apple Maps is now prompting international travelers to self-isolate for 14 days in order to prevent them from potentially spreading out the novel Coronavirus in their communities. A pop up is displayed on your iPhone screen if the stock Maps app locates you in the proximity of an airport. It assumes that you traveled internationally…
Apple Maps is finally able to provide cycling directions for iPhone and Apple Watch users. This feature is included in iOS 14, almost 10 years after Google made it available for Google Maps. On top of being late, the Cycling Directions option is limited to just a few select cities, at least in the early…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?