Is the Fitness app offering you only 1 month of free Apple Fitness+ subscription, although you qualify for a 3-month-long free trial? You’re not the only one affected by this iOS 14.3 bug! Fitness+ is available on three supported devices including iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, alongside the Apple Watch. All new users are able…
Tag: Apple TV
Is Fitness+ not showing up on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Apple Watch? Apple’s new workout service is live, since almost a day now, but you’re not seeing the Fitness+ tab, in the Fitness app on your Apple devices? You’re not the only one. Here is what you can do to fix it….
So you’re ready to perform your first workout with Apple Fitness+? Before you start, you have to know that you can use Apple’s premium service with an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV. Unfortunately, Fitness+ is not available on your Mac, running macOS Big Sur 11.1. Contrary to initial beliefs, you can perform Fitness+ workouts using…
Apple has released Fitness+, a premium workout subscription for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV. It retails for $9.99/month or $79.99 for a yearly subscription. However, the Fitness+ option doesn’t seem to show up for everyone in the Fitness (former Activity) app!…
Apple One becomes available today, Friday, October 30, in more than 100 countries and regions! Apple’s new service bundle system allows users to opt for a single subscription and get access to up to six services provided by the Cupertino-based tech company….
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Join Network’ WiFi Error In iOS 15
- How To Fix Alarm Not Ringing On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Microsoft Office Apps Crashing In iOS 15 RC
- How To Fix Settings Crashes When Tapping On Music In iOS 15
- How To Fix ‘Your iPhone Pre-Order Has Expired’ Error
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 Comparison (Specs, Performance & More)
- How To Use iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode For Videos
- Apple Watch Series 7 Features, Specs And Pricing
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
- How To Download iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers