Is your HomePod stereo pair not working anymore? Do you get the ‘Unable to Connect to HomePod’ error on your Apple TV, when you try to AirPlay audio to your HomePods? You’re asked to switch to your TV speakers in Settings? Here is what you can do about it!…
Tag: Apple TV
Apple has released tvOS 15.5.1 (19L580), a minor Apple TV software update, to fix an issue that caused music to suddenly stop playing. This bug affects the HomePod too, so there’s also a new 15.5.1 version for the smart speakers too. tvOS 15.5.1 comes only 10 days after, 15.5, which was the 5th significant improvement…
Apple has released tvOS 15.5 build number 19L570. It’s the 5th significant update to tvOS 15, and comes a little over two months after the release of tvOS 15.4. tvOS 15.5 is available for both Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD….
Apple as rolled out tvOS 15.3 Beta, build number 19K5527e, for Apple TV 4K and HD models. This release comes just a couple of days after the public release of tvOS 15.2 and marks the start of the next beta testing phase!…
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices
- Unable To Check For Update iOS 16.0.2 Not Showing Up? (Fix!)
- iOS 16.0.2 Problems, Bugs Fixed, Features, Security & More