Is my Apple Watch watchOS 8 compatible? I have some great news, if your wrist-worn gadget is able to run watchOS 7, it’s also supported by the 8th watchOS generation! Similar to iOS 15 and iPhones, watchOS 8 is compatible with all Apple Watch models that are running its previous version….
Tag: Apple Watch 4
Apple’s revolutionary smartwatch has celebrated its 5th anniversary. The Apple Watch was released on April 24, 2015 and the basic 38mm model was priced at $399. PreOrders have been so high that shipping estimates extended all the way to the month of June. However, the waiting was worth it because most of the early adopters…
watchOS 5.1.2 Released With ECG feature, New Infograph Complications And Walkie-Talkie In Control Center
Apple has released watchOS 5.1.2 a couple of days ago and no complains about bugs that crash your Apple Watch have surfaced. Our test device is also working fine. The Cupertino-based tech giant seems to have learned its lessons from the watchOS 5.1 fiasco, that bricked several watchOS devices, about a month ago. WatchOS 5.1.2…
The 5th watchOS generation comes with plenty of new features like the Walkie-Talkie push-to-talk option, audio Group FaceTime calls and more. While the majority of improvements are available for all watchOS 5 compatible devices, there’s a new Infograph Watch Face that’s only displaying on the Apple Watch Series 4 models. This new theme takes advantage…
Several readers from Australia have informed us about a watchOS 5 bug that’s affecting the new Apple Watch Series 4 models. It seems that the software can’t properly cope with the daylight saving time switch. The issue occurs along the new Infograph Watch Face, when it displays a 24-hour Activity timeline, informing the user about…
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?