Is my Apple Watch watchOS 8 compatible? I have some great news, if your wrist-worn gadget is able to run watchOS 7, it’s also supported by the 8th watchOS generation! Similar to iOS 15 and iPhones, watchOS 8 is compatible with all Apple Watch models that are running its previous version….
Tag: Apple Watch 5
Is your Apple Watch screen flickering green when you’re not using it? Does this happen when your watchOS device is exposed to direct and bright sunlight? Is the Watch flashing green fullscreen or in alternating areas of the display? This is a common Apple Watch issue that’s apparently caused by a design flaw of the…
Starting with watchOS 6, Apple has added a new welcomed feature to your favorite wrist-worn device. It’s called Always On and as the name suggest it allows the smartwatch to display time and other complications even when your wrist is down and the Apple Watch idle. Unfortunately, this new option is quite selective. It’s only…
Apple’s revolutionary smartwatch has celebrated its 5th anniversary. The Apple Watch was released on April 24, 2015 and the basic 38mm model was priced at $399. PreOrders have been so high that shipping estimates extended all the way to the month of June. However, the waiting was worth it because most of the early adopters…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad