Is my Apple Watch watchOS 8 compatible? I have some great news, if your wrist-worn gadget is able to run watchOS 7, it’s also supported by the 8th watchOS generation! Similar to iOS 15 and iPhones, watchOS 8 is compatible with all Apple Watch models that are running its previous version….
Tag: Apple Watch 6
Is your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 not charging properly? Does it stop charging after a few minutes or is it charging very slowly? This isn’t normal, but you’re not the only one affected. We’re experiencing this problem on our own devices running watchOS 7.1 and have been also mailed by a series of…
Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
watchOS 7 brings a new Apple Watch mode called Schooltime. When enabled, it limits distractions on your Apple Watch allowing the user to focus on the important things during school hours. Schooltime has been designed for both parents and children in mind. You can gift an Apple Watch to your kids and make sure that…
Is the Power Reserve notification missing from your Apple Watch since you updated to watchOS 7? You’re not the only one. We experienced the same issue on a brand new Apple Watch Series 6 but have managed to fix it….
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?