The Apple Watch Series 7 units have started to arrive today to the early pre-orderers. Many Apple stores have it available for pickup and the first real life pictures have emerged on the Internet. A comparison of the Apple Watch 7 vs 6 side by side has become an instant hit!…
Tag: Apple Watch 6
Is my Apple Watch watchOS 8 compatible? I have some great news, if your wrist-worn gadget is able to run watchOS 7, it’s also supported by the 8th watchOS generation! Similar to iOS 15 and iPhones, watchOS 8 is compatible with all Apple Watch models that are running its previous version….
Is your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 not charging properly? Does it stop charging after a few minutes or is it charging very slowly? This isn’t normal, but you’re not the only one affected. We’re experiencing this problem on our own devices running watchOS 7.1 and have been also mailed by a series of…
Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
watchOS 7 brings a new Apple Watch mode called Schooltime. When enabled, it limits distractions on your Apple Watch allowing the user to focus on the important things during school hours. Schooltime has been designed for both parents and children in mind. You can gift an Apple Watch to your kids and make sure that…
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)