Last updated on October 25th, 2020 at 08:01 pmOne of the most important new feature coming in watchOS 7 is the Blood Oxygen monitoring. However, because of hardware limitations this is only available with the 2020 Apple Watch flagship. You can easily turn your Apple Watch Series 6 into a Blood Oxygen Monitor, by installing…
Tag: Apple Watch 6
The upcoming Apple Watch Series 6 will pack a new sensor that’s able to monitor the Blood Oxygen Levels (saturation) of an user. This huge claim has been made by DigiTimes. The Taiwanese tech website reports that the local ASE Technology company that will allegedly provide the sensors has received an impressive order from Apple….
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In