If you’re an Apple Watch SE owner you have to read this! It appears that a certain batch of the low-cost 2020 Apple Watch is having a manufacturing problem that causes serious overheating! The issue is significant because it bricks the watchOS 7 device!…
Apple has revamped the MagSafe brand with the release of the iPhone 12 lineup. All 2020 flagships are MagSafe compatible and the Cupertino-based tech giant already provides a wide range of accessories that attach to the new iPhones, with a simple click, thanks to magnets!…
The iPhone 12 pre-orders have started as scheduled, but Apple has failed, yet again, to update the RF Exposure values of their new devices! This means that everyone that’s currently purchasing the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are doing so without exactly knowing how much electromagnetic radiation the devices emit. This is not breaking…
Apple has pulled a major marketing stunt by ceasing to ship the new iPhones with a wall charger and the traditional wired EarPods in the box. The reason: reducing the carbon footprint. The Cupertino-based tech giant claims that by shipping the iPhones in thinner boxes, saves resources during manufacturing and the shipping process. They claim…
Apple has recently announced the exact date and time for the iPhone 12 keynote. The even is marketed as ‘Hi Speed’ and will air on October 13, 2020 at 10 AM PDT. The invite has been accompanied, as usual, by a nice graphic design and I’m sure that you want to grab its wallpaper version….
- How To Get TikTok Widgets For iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- How To Fix ‘A New iOS Update Is Now Available’ (Please Update From The iOS 14 Beta)
- Netflix Price Increase For Premium 4K HDR Plan ($2 Hike!)
- Different (Uneven) iPhone 12 Volume Buttons Problem Or Not?
- How To Fix iPhone 12 Yellow Screen Display Problem
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)
- How To 3D Print iPhone 12 MagSafe Charging Dock (Do-It-Yourself)
- How To Fix Short Code SMS Texts Not Working On iPhone 12
- How To Fix Screen Time Bug In iOS 14 (False Reports, Lags, Delays)