Live Activities have been introduced in iOS 16.1 allowing you to track various events, deliveries, timers and more. All that you have to do is install on your iPhone a third-party app that has been already updated with Live Activities support and start using it….
Similar to iOS, macOS apps remain active in the background unless you don’t quit them. Apps can glitch out, become unresponsive or are simply too resource intensive. This is when you might need to force close apps on Mac! There are multiple ways of doing it!…
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)