Snooze Double Pinch popup is displayed on Apple Watch every time you raise your wrist. The prompt is showing up at the top of the screen and for a brief second and then disappears by itself? This appears to be a day-one watchOS 9 bug!…
Tag: Assistive Touch
iPhones have become very powerful mini-computers, but like other gadgets, they aren’t bug free. In some cases it can happen that your iOS device acts overloaded. Apps might take longer to load and even crash. In such cases you can apply a simple trick called iPhone RAM memory reset. This troubleshooting tip isn’t new, but…
Believe it or not, iOS 11 packs a handy little trick that can bring the Home button back to the iPhone X! I’m not talking about the physical key, of course, however a digital Home button can be permanently displayed on the iPhone Ten’s OLED display. And it’s not there just for the sake of…
Assistive Touch is a great and highly appreciated iOS feature that every iPhone user should know about. Although many of us aren’t going to use it too often, it’s important to be aware of it and know how it works! Assistive Touch is very handy when you are in trouble using your iPhone’s buttons and…
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)