A few weeks ago, an annoying Keyboard bug flared up for numerous iOS 11 users. The glitch was affecting those iPhone and iPad users that were using Apple’s native Keyboard with the Auto-Correct feature enabled. Apparently, because of machine learning the letter “i” was automatically associated with an emoticon that wasn’t compatible with iOS 11…
Apple released iOS 11.1 earlier this week to patch a series of bugs affecting Reachability, multitasking via 3D Touch and many others. The new firmware also adds over 70 new Unicode 10 emojis. However, among an entire list of benefits it also squeezed a new glitch that affects typing on your iPhone and iPad. A…
If you’re new to iOS or have recently started using your iPhone and iPad for typing in multiple languages, there is a high chance that you might be annoyed by the Auto-Correction feature, an option that is automatically enabled in your iPhone’s built-in keyboard. This automatically replaces words that you type, with the correct spelling…
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?
- AirPods 6A305 Issues, Bug Fixes, Enhancements & More