If you’re a heavy duty iPhone user you are surly receiving a lot of messages from contacts, various web services and other subscriptions. In iOS 12 you can set notifications for an app in question to Deliver Quietly if it buzzes you too often. However, ignoring the new texts will result in a pile of…
If you’re new to iOS, or just upgraded from an iPhone 6 or older, to the iPhone 6S or newer, you’re now the proud owner of 3D Touch technology. You could be somewhat familiar with it if you already own an Apple Watch, but you surly aren’t fully aware about all the hidden shortcuts that…
Version 37.0 for iOS, of Facebook’s Instant Messaging app has been released today. The default update log didn’t announce anything major. As you might already know, Facebook uses a general info text to present the contents of its upgrades. Anyway, we played with Facebook Messenger today and noticed that it now supports interactive banner notifications….
Ever since the release of iOS 8, problems with the App Store badge alert system are ongoing for iOS users. iPhone 6 and 6 Plus owners seem to be the most affected. Several bugs prevented the red badge alert from disappearing, even after the apps in question, where updated, from within the App Store. The…
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug