Are you trying to find the MacBook Battery Health info screen but it’s not showing up in the Battery window, in System Preferences? That’s because this macOS Big Sur Maximum Capacity feature is only available for M1 Macs. You can check the current battery strength of an Intel-based Macbook, compared to its design capacity, but…
Tag: Battery Health
Did you know that the Settings app has a hidden file that shows the iPhone’s battery cycle count? That’s the amount of times the battery has been fully charged over the course of its lifespan. The battery cycles info can be very useful when you’re buying a second hand iPhone. It gives additional aging info,…
Is your brand new M1 Macbook showing a maximum battery capacity value less than 100%? You’re not the only one. We’ve just received a report from a M1 MacBook Air owner that sees a maximum capacity of 98% after a single week of usage. Apple’s M1 Silicone chip offers great energy efficiency and thus a…
Is optimized batter charging not working on your iPhone after updating to iOS 14? You’re not the only one! We’ve recently received inquiries from at least three users that claim that the feature isn’t triggered anymore after they updated their devices to the latest iOS generation….
Besides notifying you when the AirPods run low on power, iOS 14 is also brings the Optimized Battery Charging feature to Apple’s wireless EarPhones. Similar to the iPhone, all AirPods versions, have now the ability to monitor and learn your daily charging routine. Once detected, they’ll finish charging to full capacity only close before you…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)